martes, 22 de septiembre de 2020

NEW TIGER 6 STARTER UNIT | UNIDAD DE INICIO DE CURSO

 Tuesday 22nd September 2020

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Siempre es interesante conocer a otras personas. ¿Te atreves a hacerlo en inglés? ¡Venga!



PERSONAL INFORMATION: QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.

NAME (nombre):

> What is your name?

My name is Virginia.

COUNTRY (país):

> Where are you from?

I am from Spain.

AGE (edad):

> How old are you?

I am 42 years old.

CHARACTER (personalidad):

> What type of person are you?

I am....

  artistic  -  sporty  -  scientific  -  creative  -  imaginative  -  techy  -  musical  -  adventurous

I am sporty and friendly.   or   I am a sporty person.

INTERESTS (intereses):

> What are you interested in?

I am interested in cycling and foreing languages.

AMBITIONS (ambiciones):
> What do you want to do in the future?

In the future, I want to be a teacher.

In the future, I want to visit the USA.


Activity 1: Copia en tu cuaderno estas preguntas y respuestas sustituyendo las palabras en negrita por información personal sobre ti. Ejemplo:

NAME (nombre):

> What is your name?

My name is Rosa.


Activity 2: Escribe un párrafo donde te presentes con toda la información que has dado contestando a las preguntas de la actividad anterior. Aquí tienes mi párrafo donde me presento como ejemplo:

" Hello. My name is Virginia. I am from Spain. I am 42 years old. I am sporty and friendly. I am interested in cycling and foreign languages. In the future I want to visit the USA."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario