martes, 22 de septiembre de 2020

NEW TIGER 5 STARTER UNIT | UNIDAD DE INCIO DE CURSO

 Tuesday 22nd September 2020

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Siempre es interesante conocer a otras personas. ¿Te atreves a hacerlo en inglés? ¡Venga!



PERSONAL INFORMATION: QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

NAME (nombre):
> What is your name?
My name is Virginia.

COUNTRY (país):
> Where are you from?
I am from Spain.

AGE (edad):
> How old are you?
I am 42 years old.

LIKES (gustos):
> What do you like?
I like films and reading books.

FAVOURITES (favoritos):
> What is your favourite school subject?
My favourite school subject is English.

> What is your favourite food?
My favourite food is pasta.

BIRTHDAY (cumpleaños):
> When is your birthday?
My birthday is in July.
My birthday is on the 5th of July.

RESIDENCE (residencia):
> Where do you live?
I live in Sevilla.

Actividad 1: Copia en tu cuaderno estas preguntas y respuestas sustituyendo las palabras en negrita por información personal sobre ti. Ejemplo:

NAME (nombre):     
> What is your name?
My name is Rosa.

Actividad 2: Escribe un párrafo donde te presentes con toda la información que has dado contestando a las preguntas de la actividad anterior. Aquí tienes mi párrafo donde me presento como ejemplo...

"Hello, my name is Virginia. I am from Spain. I am 42 years old. I like films and reading books. My favourite school subject is English and my favourite food is pasta. My birthday is in July. I live in Sevilla."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario